learn to manage

Develop your management style,
especially if you are a new manager or in a new post.
Comments from your own experience are very welcome.
see more at http://www.newmanagersonline.net

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

new thinking about management

When I worked full time as a management consultant and management trainer, the field was clogged with theories, attitudes, approaches, and there was a big industry there. Good money too for people like me. Since I've reduced (and widened!)what I do, focussing more on personal development and life-story work, my distance from the earlier field of work has made me more cynical.Certainly more in touch with the everyday realities of middle management. This is something I plan to look into more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home